Does your child wear a diabetic pump? As a parent, we want you to feel confident that your child has a dependable and discreet way to get physically active while wearing a pump or other similar sized medical devices. We at SPIbelt™ have heard your feedback, and now, every Kids' SPIbelt™ can accommodate cords and infusion tubing securely and comfortably. The reinforced opening is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing and headphone cords to pass through the patented designed pouch.
The Kid's SPIbelt™ is sleek, expandable, secure, and does not bounce. It can hold any smart phone, keys, identification and many other small personal items. Perfect for children who need medical supplies, SPIbelt™ won't ride or shift while participating in vigorous activities. And parents can relax knowing their children's items won't be lost.
- Will not bounce
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing.
- Sturdy Buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pass-through hole for headphones or diabetic pump hoses.
- Pocket expands to 6.5" x 3" x 2".
Fits waist size 18" through 24".